labor day

they tell me it's labor day. I don't know what that means, but what I gather is that it is a holiday with a sort of Yin-Yan quality, a day off offset by the fact that it means the end of summer.
We went to a pick-your-own orchard today, but it wasn't yet time to pick-anything-of-your-own, so I just played in this kinda awesome sandbox with all these trucks in it. It just so happens that graders (like the one seen here) are one of my favorite kinds of vehicles at the moment. Even though this one was missing a key part, the grader part, I loved it and had a mini-tantrum when my dad took me away from it.
1 Comments:
Wow, that must have been fun playing in that sandbox! I found a vintage grader in the garage that was Uncle Mark's and Uncle Kevin's when they were little. You can play with it when you come to visit. Love,Grammy
Post a Comment
<< Home