very advanced

I know many of you in my inner circle are routinely impressed with my above average skills, so this is for the benefit of those who may not be 'in the know' so to speak. I have multiple (roughly a dozen) educators on both sides of my family and some of them confirmed that I am very advanced for my age this very weekend past. I had the pleasure of showing off for some of the teachers on my father's side of the family (the crazy side, but that's a post for another day) and they couldn't believe how broad my signing dictionary has become among many things that I shouldn't mention for fear of sounding boastful.
While we're on the topic, guess who is also now kissing girls? your's truly. I planted one on my new female friend today, and I might add she seemed rather pleased.
2 Comments:
taking after your Dad in the kissing girls department!
You've also gotten very tall since last I saw you. You're towering over your dad.
that's one funny picture.
Post a Comment
<< Home