Wednesday, November 11, 2009

perspectives on thanks. day 4.

done. I am thankful to both have completed a quilt for a dear friend who had her babe back in September. I delivered it to her last week and am so glad to hand it off. I hadn't planned on getting it to her when the baby was born, but was hoping for mid-October, not early November. However, it's not like he is rolling around at this point, so, I believe my timing is good and he'll be ready for some good tummy time at home.


jake trying things out


DONE!!

2 Comments:

At 10:43 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Love the colors! I keep meaning to make a quilt (have all the fabric and everything)...where do I sign up for more free time?!?

 
At 4:08 PM, Blogger Marlene Tordoff said...

Good job, Amy. Love, Mom

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

l