October fun...
I do want to begin where I left off. Here is a pic of the bag that I sent to my swap partner. I had so much fun doing this..and attempting to get a little creative.

We have also had some fun explorations. I recently took the boys to one of our favorite places,"The Wildplace," also know as the Mass Audobon's Ipswich River Wildlife Sanctuary. We always have a great time here and I always looking forward to seeing what Jake will bring along with him! I believe for this particular trip we had binoculars, construction gloves, and our very special fishing flashlight. Please enjoy all our pictures!
the path leading down the rockery trail
Sam's view from the backpack
down the path we go...
my handsome boy
gorgeous color
the rockery...a perfect place for a boy to explore
1 Comments:
I think you need to take Grampy and I to the rockery, Jake. Love, Grammy
Post a Comment
<< Home